HM/D-1501C Embroidery Machine
If you're looking for the best commercial embroidery machine, with beautiful stitch quality and tons of time-saving features, you've found it. The HM/D-1501C has everything you could want, whether you're just starting a new home-based commercial embroidery business, or a pro with a well-established business. With the large multi-tasking touch-screen control panel, extra-large sewing field, continuous sewing speed of 1200 stitches per minute, and huge stitch/design memory (all features that cannot be touched by most other brands), we also offer patented features that NO competitors offer, such as metal unbreakable reciprocators.
- Unbreakable reciprocators with patent-pending RPS Reciprocator Protection System
- Optional Quick Change Cap and Hooping System changes flats to caps, caps to flats, or even one hoop to another in seconds - no tools needed!
- Largest cap sewing area - sews closer to the brim than any other machine in its class
- Big sewing field 490x360mm (approx 19x14")
- Touch-screen Control Panel 8" Color LCD
- Multitasking - shift between tasks like design input, preparation for the next design, and changing design parameters while the machine is working
- 16 Million Stitch Memory capacity
- 1200 stitches per minute
- Automatic Thread Trimmer
- Automatic Color Change
- Automatic Thread Break Detection
- Linear Pantograph Drive Movement
- Design/data ports: USB
- Store up to 400 designs in memory
- Laser Light for Design Tracing
- Built In Workspace Lights
- One-touch Design Trace
- Stitch Filtering
- 110v single phase power (standard wall plug)
- Custom Machine Stand
- Built In Noise Reduction Technology
- Memory Retention After Shut Down
- Included hoops: (2) 12cm, (2) 15cm, (2) 18cm, (2) 29x29cm, (2) 400x360mm
Call for best price
- (2) 12cm hoops
- (2) 15cm hoops
- (2) 18cm hoops
- (2) 29x29cm hoops
- (2) 400x360mm tubular hoops
Pro Starter Kit
- (30) 5000 meter cones of thread
- (100) needles
- (144) bobbins
- (20) pieces felt 15x15"
- (20) pieces cutaway backing 15x15"
- (250) Pieces cap backing 4x16"
- (1) roll cutaway backing 14"x100yd
- (250) pieces cutaway backing 8x8"
- (1) roll water soluble topping
- (1) thread nipper
- (1) seam ripper
- (1) pen oiler
- (1) needle screwdriver
- (1) thread color chart
- (100) Dakota Collectibles Stock Designs
- (4,000) Dakota Collectibles Stock Designs
- Dakota Quick Clicks - up to 200 designs of your choice
Extra Large Jacket Back Hoop Option
- (1) Large Tubular 600mm Sash
- (2) 500x360mm Tubular Hoops
Control Panel with LCD Screen
With the high definition touch-screen LCD control panel editing & design previewing is easy. Features such as satin width adjustment & the Sixteen Million Stitch Memory give you the ability to create flawless embroidery at any size!
- Control Panel features a 8" Touch-Screen Color LCD Display
- User-friendly menu makes it easy to read and quickly identify production information
- On-screen prompts guide you through every step of the process
- 1 USB Port for loading designs from USB flash drives
- One-Touch Design Tracing - easily trace the design to ensure accurate placement before ever sewing a stitch by simply pressing a button
- Scale size of designs up or down
- Manual/automatic offset - frame can easily be returned to the previous position by selecting the option, or set to automatically return to the previous offset position when a job is completed
- Rotate or Mirror Image
- Origin Return - easily return to the starting point of the design
- Floating - Moves frame forward or backward through design without stitching
USB Drive Design Transfer
USB flash drives are inexpensive, portable and convenient. The USB flash drive allows the operator to transfer one design or hundreds to the machine quickly and easily.
Highland HM/D-1501C Demo Video
A quick video tour of the features that make the HM/D-1501C the best value in single head embroidery machines.
Quick Change Cap & Hooping System (optional)
Save precious time with the Quick Change Cap & Hooping System, which allows changing from caps to flats in seconds. No tools required - just snap it in.
Embroidering a Cap at 1140 Stitches per Minute
RPS Reciprocator Protection System
With the new patent-pending RPS Reciprocator Protection System you never have to worry about your business being down because you struck a hoop. With other embroidery machines, striking a hoop can easily break the plastic reciprocator, making your machine unusable until repaired, possibly for days if you cannot do the repair yourself.
This revolutionary unbreakable reciprocator is metal, not plastic, and therefore cannot be broken by simply striking a hoop with the needle. Instead of breaking an expensive part of your machine, a small plastic post will break off, which can easily and inexpensively be replaced. When this post is broken, it puts that one needle out of order, instead of the entire sewing head. By reprogramming the color to another needle (and re-hooping the garment so you don't strike the hoop again) you are back in business! You can then repair the RPS system at your convenience.
Watch this video to see how fast and easy it is to get back up and running after a hard hoop strike that would put other embroidery machines down for repairs.
Highland Embroidery Machine Warranty
Five year limited warranty coverage for your Highland embroidery machine.
Service and Support
Expert 800 Phone Support is included with every purchase of new equipment or software. The mission of our friendly and patient support staff is to get you back up and running as quickly as possible, saving you time and money, and most support calls are actually resolved over the phone. If your issue cannot be resolved by phone, factory trained technicians are available for on-site service. Visit our website for answers to frequently asked questions, or step-by-step instructions for many tasks.
Training is included with each machine and software purchase from MESA Distributors, Inc. Single-head embroidery machine prices include training at a MESA training center or one-on-one online video conference training. Full-size multi-head embroidery machine prices include onsite training at customer's location. Onsite training may also be purchased with single head machines. Visit our training page or ask your sales representative for more details.
What Our Customers Say
We bought an HM1 from you guys in December. We got it refurbished, it had a few issues when we got it. You thought I was going to complain didn't you? Not at all. Actually We just wanted to thank you all for everything.
I was reading on a t-shirt forum the other day about a guy that bought a brand new DTG printer from (another company) and the print-head was faulty right out of the box. Since it was a "consumable" part they refused to give him a replacement. Well we thought we had the same issue and you guys there could have did the same thing and you didn't. Yes the print-head was fine but the capping station wasn't and you guys went ahead and not only replaced it but sent someone out to us to do it for us.
As far as your training, in our opinion it was impeccable and everyone there has been so nice and professional. You guys have excellent customer service and a smart business sense. We will in the future I'm sure buy an additional DTG and we wouldn't dream of buying one anywhere else and it is because of your great service and friendly people...
I NEVER really recommend anything to anyone and I certainly don't usually feel compelled to tell a company how great I think they are but we really are that impressed with you all and you made our buying experience a good stress free one and we just wanted to say THANK YOU!!
MESA has thousands of satisfied customers ranging from part-time embroiderers who work from home to large companies with many machines. Read more testimonials about MESA's products and services.
Dakota Collectibles Stock Designs (Optional)
Business Start-Up Packages (Optional)
We've assembled the most commonly needed items into money-saving Business Startup Packages to help you get started. Packages include Wings XP Embroidery Software, backing, water-soluble topping, needles, thread, bobbins, stock designs, and more. Click here to learn more.
Frequently Asked Questions
The patented Quick Change Cap & Hooping System saves time and trouble every time you change from smaller Chest size hoops to larger full chest or Jacket Back hoops. And even more important, it is the fastest and easiest system for changing from tubular hoops to cap frames. No tools, screws, bolts, or nuts required. Just remove the tubular hoop, snap in the cap driver and you are ready to go. In addition, the new Quick Change Cap Driver uses a linear guide rail with a 60 mm linear bearing on the x axis, and a 50 mm cylindrical bearing on the Y access, ensuring the highest possible accuracy and quality even when embroidering intricate cap designs.
What is the benefit of Multi-Tasking?
While your machine is embroidering, you have the ability to set up your next job, which can save a significant amount of time. Set up names with the onboard lettering, load in your next file and color sequence, input or delete designs into memory or edit designs, all right on the machine.
What is the benefit of on board lettering?
On most other machines, each name must be created on a computer and then saved to a USB memory stick, then the stick must be put into the machine and the file read into the machines memory. When using onboard lettering, just type in the letters, preview, and sew - much more efficient when embroidering a series of names.
What about networking machines?
Highland has the highest features available in networking; from the ability to send designs, to reviewing each machine for efficiency with comprehensive production and machine delay reports.
What about service?
Highland brings you all the best options in service for your Highland machine. MESA is the exclusive distributor for Highland Embroidery machines so we can assure excellent service for our customers. MESA has independent certified technicians all over the nation to provide quick and efficient service should the need arise.