Highland Multihead Embroidery Machines
- Unbreakable reciprocators with patent-pending RPS Reciprocator Protection System
- Largest cap sewing area
- Quick Change Cap and Hooping System changes flats to caps, caps to flats, or even one hoop to another in seconds - no tools needed!
- 2 Head through 15 Head Embroidery Machine models available
- Extra Large Embroidery Area - 500mm x 450mm (19.6 x 17.7 inches!)
- 15 Needle Automatic Color Change
- Linear Pantograph Drive Movement
- Built In Energy Saving Fluorescent Workspace Lights
- Color LCD Display - Control panel features a 5.7" color TFT-LCD for user friendly operation. The TFT-LCD significantly improves image quality over standard LCD displays.
- One Million Stitch Memory - Machine memory holds one million stitches or 99 designs.
- Shirt front hoops – 12cm*, 15cm*, 18cm*
- Full front/Back hoops - 29 x 29cm*
- Jacket Back hoop(s)- 44 x 42cm*, 40 x 31.5cm*
- Flat and Tubular Embroidery
- Automatic Trimming - Trims the thread when color changes occur, and when the pantograph moves to another location on the design.
- Smart Thread Break Sensors- Stops the machine when a thread break occurs, or even when you run out of bobbin thread.
- Built In Noise Reduction Technology
- Memory Retention After Shut Down
- Highland multihead embroidery machines have a top speed of 1000 stitches per minute.
- USB Port for transferring designs to and from the machine
- Five Year Warranty
- Telephone Support and Equipment Training Included
*Quantity depends on machine purchased
Benefits of Multiheads
- Increased capacity
- Improved Productivity
- Lowers your cost per piece
- Improves your ability to compete
- Excellent for orders of 12 to 1000's of pieces
- More profitable
- Highland value provides a faster return on investment
Machine Photo Gallery
|Model||Heads||Dimensions WxDxH (without table)||Weight (Approx.)||Electric|
|HM-1502||2||83 x 33 x 70 in.||880 lbs.||115V (standard wall plug)|
|HM-1504||4||123 x 33 x 70 in.||1,360 lbs.||115V (standard wall plug)|
|HM-1506||6||162 x 33 x 70 in.||2,550 lbs.||115V (standard wall plug)|
|HM-1508||8||202 x 33 x 70 in.||3,680 lbs.||115V (standard wall plug)|
Quick Change Cap and Hooping System
Highland Embroidery Machine Warranty
Five year limited warranty coverage for your Highland embroidery machine.
Service and Support
Expert 800 Phone Support is included with every purchase of new equipment or software. The mission of our friendly and patient support staff is to get you back up and running as quickly as possible, saving you time and money, and most support calls are actually resolved over the phone. If your issue cannot be resolved by phone, factory trained technicians are available for on-site service. Visit our website for answers to frequently asked questions, or step-by-step instructions for many tasks.
Training is included with each machine and software purchase from MESA Distributors, Inc. Single-head embroidery machine prices include training at a MESA training center or online video conference training. Multi-head embroidery machine prices include onsite training at customer's location. Onsite training may also be purchased with single head machines. Visit our training page or ask your sales representative for more details.
What Our Customers Say
We bought an HM1 from you guys in December. We got it refurbished, it had a few issues when we got it. You thought I was going to complain didn't you? Not at all. Actually We just wanted to thank you all for everything.
I was reading on a t-shirt forum the other day about a guy that bought a brand new DTG printer from (another company) and the print-head was faulty right out of the box. Since it was a "consumable" part they refused to give him a replacement. Well we thought we had the same issue and you guys there could have did the same thing and you didn't. Yes the print-head was fine but the capping station wasn't and you guys went ahead and not only replaced it but sent someone out to us to do it for us.
As far as your training, in our opinion it was impeccable and everyone there has been so nice and professional. You guys have excellent customer service and a smart business sense. We will in the future I'm sure buy an additional DTG and we wouldn't dream of buying one anywhere else and it is because of your great service and friendly people...
I NEVER really recommend anything to anyone and I certainly don't usually feel compelled to tell a company how great I think they are but we really are that impressed with you all and you made our buying experience a good stress free one and we just wanted to say THANK YOU!!
MESA has thousands of satisfied customers ranging from part-time embroiderers who work from home to large companies with many machines. Read more testimonials about MESA's products and services.
Business Start-Up Packages (Optional)
We've assembled the most commonly needed items into money-saving Business Start-Up Packages to help you get started. Packages include Wings XP Embroidery Software, backing, water-soluble topping, needles, thread, bobbins, stock designs, and more. Click here to learn more.