Embroidery & Chenille Combo Machine
Cash in on the rising demand for chenille-embroidered garments. Today's market is not limited to just Letterman/Varsity Jackets, you can find chenille on just about everything! Some ideas include: cheerleading uniforms, band uniforms, club jackets, skirts, blouses, pajamas, robes, pillow shams, quilts, children's clothing, throw pillows and patches.
The Highland Combo Chenille/Embroidery machine could be the most productive machine in your shop. In addition to chenille, this machine features a commercial embroidery machine head to do all of your regular embroidery work. For a small additional cost you can order the optional Quick Change Cap attachment for a versatile apparel decorating machine!
Expand your business today and cash in on the opportunities in chenille, embroidery, and cap decorating.
- Unbreakable reciprocators with the patented RPS Reciprocator Protection System
- Larger cap sewing area - sews closer to the brim than any other machine in its class
- Quick Change Cap and Hooping System changes flats to caps, caps to flats, or even one hoop to another in seconds - no tools needed! (Only for embroidery head.)
- Large Color LCD Display - Control panel features a 10.2" color LCD display for user friendly operation.
- Automated Embroidery, and Machine
- 12 Embroidery Needles/Colors - More thread colors means less down time to change thread.
- 6 Chenille Needles/Colors
- 90° Presser feet which allow for closer to the edge designs.
- Extra Large Working Area - Maximum design size is 500mm x 400mm (17.7 x 15.7 inches!)
- Embroidery max sewing speed 850 stitches per minute / Chenille max sewing speed 600 stitches per minute
- Built in energy saving fluorescent lights
- Sixteen Million Stitch Memory - Machine memory holds 16 million stitches or 400 designs.
- Automatic Thread Trimming on Embroidery and Chenille - Trims the thread when color changes occur, and when the pantograph moves to another location on the design.
- USB Port - For easily transferring designs to machine using USB flash drives
- Five Year Warranty
- Telephone Support and Equipment Training Included
- Removable table for standard embroidery - shirts, jackets, and hats
See It In Action
User Friendly Control Panel
- 10.2 inch Color LCD
- User-friendly menu allows ease of operation even for beginners
- Easily import designs with a standard USB Flash Drive
- Extra large design memory holds 16 million stitches, or 400 designs
- Simplified buttons for easy operation
USB Drive Design Transfer
USB flash drives are inexpensive, portable and convenient. The USB flash drive allows the operator to transfer one design or hundreds to the machine quickly and easily.
RPS Reciprocator Protection System
With the patented RPS Reciprocator Protection System you never have to worry about your business being down because you struck a hoop. With other embroidery machines, striking a hoop can easily break the plastic reciprocator, making your machine unusable until repaired, possibly for days if you cannot do the repair yourself.
This revolutionary unbreakable reciprocator is metal, not plastic, and therefore cannot be broken by simply striking a hoop with the needle. Instead of breaking an expensive part of your machine, a small plastic post will break off, which can easily and inexpensively be replaced. When this post is broken, it puts that one needle out of order, instead of the entire sewing head. By reprogramming the color to another needle (and re-hooping the garment so you don't strike the hoop again) you are back in business! You can then repair the RPS system at your convenience.
Watch this video to see how fast and easy it is to get back up and running after a hard hoop strike that would put other embroidery machines down for repairs.
Quick Change Cap & Hooping System
Save precious time with the Quick Change Cap & Hooping System, which allows changing from caps to flats in seconds. No tools required - just snap it in.
Highland Embroidery Machine Warranty
Five year limited warranty coverage for your Highland embroidery machine.
Service and Support
Expert Toll-Free Phone Support is included with every purchase of new equipment or software. The mission of our friendly and patient support staff is to get you back up and running as quickly as possible, saving you time and money, and most support calls are actually resolved over the phone. If your issue cannot be resolved by phone, factory trained technicians are available for on-site service. Visit our website for answers to frequently asked questions, or step-by-step instructions for many tasks.
Training is included with each machine and software purchase from MESA. Single-head embroidery machine prices include training at a MESA training center or one-on-one online video conference training. Full-size multi-head embroidery machine prices include onsite training at customer's location. Onsite training may also be purchased with single head machines. Visit our training page or ask your sales representative for more details.
What Our Customers Say
I can't say enough nice things about the way my wife and I have been taken care of by MESA. Service always calls me back promptly, and we have received great support for our HM-1501C.
MESA has thousands of satisfied customers ranging from part-time embroiderers who work from home to large companies with many machines. Read more testimonials about MESA's products and services.
Business Start-Up Packages (Optional)
We've assembled the most commonly needed items into money-saving Business Startup Packages to help you get started. Packages include Wings XP Embroidery Software, backing, needles, thread, bobbins, stock designs, and more. Click here to learn more.
Dakota Collectibles Stock Designs (Optional)
MESA offers fantastic savings on select Dakota Collectibles Design Libraries when purchased with a Highland embroidery machine. Each collection includes the ready-to-use stock designs on cd, plus a beautiful design catalog to easily allow your customers to browse designs. Choose from four different design libraries. Click here to learn more.