1501 Breeze Embroidery Machine
- Wide Cap System
- Sewing field size 310x200mm (12.2 x 7.8 inches)
- Touch-screen Control Panel 10" Color LCD
- 100 Million Stitch Memory capacity
- 800 Design Memory
- Automatic Thread Trimmer
- Automatic Color Change
- Automatic Thread Break Detection
- Design/data ports: USB
- Laser Light for Design Tracing
- One-touch Design Trace
- Stitch Filtering
- 110v single phase power (standard wall plug)
- Built In Noise Reduction Technology
- Memory Retention After Shut Down
- Included hoops: 13.5 x 7.8" (Border frame), 3.9 x 3.9", 2.5 x 1.6"
Control Panel with LCD Screen
With the high definition touch-screen LCD control panel editing & design previewing is easy. Features such as satin width adjustment & the Sixteen Million Stitch Memory give you the ability to create flawless embroidery at any size!
- Control Panel features a 10" Touch-Screen Color LCD Display
- User-friendly menu makes it easy to read and quickly identify production information
- On-screen prompts guide you through every step of the process
- USB Port for loading designs from USB flash drives
- One-Touch Design Tracing - easily trace the design to ensure accurate placement before ever sewing a stitch by simply pressing a button
- Scale size of designs up or down
- Manual/automatic offset - frame can easily be returned to the previous position by selecting the option, or set to automatically return to the previous offset position when a job is completed
- Rotate or Mirror Image
- Origin Return - easily return to the starting point of the design
- Floating - Moves frame forward or backward through design without stitching
USB Drive Design Transfer
USB flash drives are inexpensive, portable and convenient. The USB flash drive allows the operator to transfer one design or hundreds to the machine quickly and easily.
Highland Embroidery Machine Warranty
Five year limited warranty coverage for your Highland embroidery machine.
Service and Support
Expert 800 Phone Support is included with every purchase of new equipment or software. The mission of our friendly and patient support staff is to get you back up and running as quickly as possible, saving you time and money, and most support calls are actually resolved over the phone. If your issue cannot be resolved by phone, factory trained technicians are available for on-site service. Visit our website for answers to frequently asked questions, or step-by-step instructions for many tasks.
Training is included with each machine and software purchase from MESA. Single-head embroidery machine prices include training at a MESA training center or one-on-one online video conference training. Full-size multi-head embroidery machine prices include onsite training at customer's location. Onsite training may also be purchased with single head machines. Visit our training page or ask your sales representative for more details.
What Our Customers Say
I just want to send my thanks to MESA for having such a great machine and impeccable customer service. In the past we have always used Brother machines, but when my company was expanding into larger sewing surfaces and I needed a new machine, I did months of research to find the best bang for my buck and I found it here with Highland. After a few minor adjustments my 15 needle machine is the most quiet workhorse I have ever used. My embroidery files range from 20,000 stitches to over 700,000 stitches, and at 1200 spm on flats it doesn't take long to sew them out. I highly recommend Highland to anyone and can't wait to look at buying a multihead.
MESA has thousands of satisfied customers ranging from part-time embroiderers who work from home to large companies with many machines. Read more testimonials about MESA's products and services.
Looking for a little more?
HM/E-1501c 15 Needle Compact Embroidery Machine
Our most popular compact machine, with a larger sewing field and a top speed of 1200 stitches per minute. The extra needles allow you to keep more primary thread colors on the machine at all times, saving time when changing jobs. This machine is a popular choice with embroidery shops wanting to add an extra embroidery head.
Business Start-Up Packages (Optional)
We've assembled the most commonly needed items into money-saving Business Startup Packages to help you get started. Packages include Wings XP Embroidery Software, backing, water-soluble topping, needles, thread, bobbins, stock designs, and more. Click here to learn more.