HM/E-1502C5 Embroidery Machine
The Highland HM/E-1502C5 is big on features embroiderers love, but with a small 4 foot wide footprint, allowing it to fit in even the smallest shops.
With the large multi-tasking touch-screen control panel, extra-large sewing field, and continuous sewing speed of 1000 stitches per minute, this machine can do it all. Highland machines also include patented features that NO competitors offer, such as metal unbreakable reciprocators.
This little 2-head workhorse is perfect for established embroidery shops needing to add more embroidery heads, but the low price makes it affordable even for brand new business start-ups.
- 4 ft wide footprint - fit a 2 head in the smallest shop!
- Unbreakable reciprocators with patent-pending RPS Reciprocator Protection System
- Quick Change Cap and Hooping System changes flats to caps, caps to flats, or even one hoop to another in seconds - no tools needed!
- Largest cap sewing area - sews closer to the brim than any other machine in its class
- 1000 stitches per minute
- Huge sewing field 500 x 400mm (approx 19.7 x 15.7")
- Huge Touch Screen Control Panel
- 100 Million Stitch Memory - Machine memory holds one hundred million stitches or 800 designs.
- Automatic Thread Trimmer
- Automatic Color Change
- Automatic Thread Break Detection
- Design/data ports: USB
- Laser Light for Design Tracing
- Built In Energy Saving Workspace Lights
- One-touch Design Trace
- Stitch Filtering
- 110v single phase power (standard wall plug)
- Custom Machine Stand
- Built In Noise Reduction Technology
- Memory Retention After Shut Down
Control Panel with LCD Screen
With the high definition touch-screen LCD control panel editing & design previewing is easy. Features such as satin width adjustment & the 100 Million Stitch Memory give you the ability to create flawless embroidery at any size!
- Control Panel features a 10" Touch-Screen Color LCD Display
- User-friendly menu makes it easy to read and quickly identify production information
- USB Port for loading designs from USB flash drives
- One-Touch Design Tracing - easily trace the design to ensure accurate placement before ever sewing a stitch by simply pressing a button
- Scale size of designs up or down
- Manual/automatic offset - frame can easily be returned to the previous position by selecting the option, or set to automatically return to the previous offset position when a job is completed
- Rotate or Mirror Image
- Origin Return - easily return to the starting point of the design
- Floating - Moves frame forward or backward through design without stitching
USB Drive Design Transfer
USB flash drives are inexpensive, portable and convenient. The USB flash drive allows the operator to transfer one design or hundreds to the machine quickly and easily.
Quick Change Cap & Hooping System
Save precious time with the Quick Change Cap & Hooping System, which allows changing from caps to flats in seconds. No tools required - just snap it in.
RPS Reciprocator Protection System
With the new patent-pending RPS Reciprocator Protection System you never have to worry about your business being down because you struck a hoop. With other embroidery machines, striking a hoop can easily break the plastic reciprocator, making your machine unusable until repaired, possibly for days if you cannot do the repair yourself.
This revolutionary unbreakable reciprocator is metal, not plastic, and therefore cannot be broken by simply striking a hoop with the needle. Instead of breaking an expensive part of your machine, a small plastic post will break off, which can easily and inexpensively be replaced. When this post is broken, it puts that one needle out of order, instead of the entire sewing head. By reprogramming the color to another needle (and re-hooping the garment so you don't strike the hoop again) you are back in business! You can then repair the RPS system at your convenience.
Watch this video to see how fast and easy it is to get back up and running after a hard hoop strike that would put other embroidery machines down for repairs.
Highland Embroidery Machine Warranty
Five year limited warranty coverage for your Highland embroidery machine.
Service and Support
Expert 800 Phone Support is included with every purchase of new equipment or software. The mission of our friendly and patient support staff is to get you back up and running as quickly as possible, saving you time and money, and most support calls are actually resolved over the phone. If your issue cannot be resolved by phone, factory trained technicians are available for on-site service. Visit our website for answers to frequently asked questions, or step-by-step instructions for many tasks.
Training is included with each machine and software purchase from MESA. Single-head embroidery machine prices include training at a MESA training center or one-on-one online video conference training. Full-size multi-head embroidery machine prices include onsite training at customer's location. Onsite training may also be purchased with single head machines. Visit our training page or ask your sales representative for more details.
What Our Customers Say
Big shout out to the Highlands tech team on the delivery and on-site training of my HM/E-1501C. He went through all the ins and outs on my machine, did a tension stitch out test, and even helped me stitch out a hat. This is an upgrade in service from what is encountered with a competitor. Great job!
MESA has thousands of satisfied customers ranging from part-time embroiderers who work from home to large companies with many machines. Read more testimonials about MESA's products and services.
Business Start-Up Packages (Optional)
We've assembled the most commonly needed items into money-saving Business Startup Packages to help you get started. Packages include Wings XP Embroidery Software, backing, water-soluble topping, needles, thread, bobbins, stock designs, and more. Click here to learn more.