Highland Multihead Embroidery Machines
- Commercial embroidery machines with exclusive features not found on other brands
- Unbreakable reciprocators with patent-pending RPS Reciprocator Protection System
- Largest hat/cap sewing area
- Quick Change Cap and Hooping System changes flats to caps, caps to flats, or even one hoop to another in seconds - no tools needed!
- 2 Head through 15 Head Embroidery Machine models available
- Extra Large Embroidery Area - 500mm x 450mm (19.6 x 17.7 inches!)
- One Hundred Million (100,000,000) Stitch Memory - Machine memory holds one hundred million stitches or 800 designs
- 15 Needle Automatic Color Change
- Linear Pantograph Drive Movement
- Built In Energy Saving Fluorescent Workspace Lights
- Color LCD Display - Control panel features a 10.4" color LCD for user friendly operation
- Shirt front hoops (2 each size per head) – 12cm, 15cm, 18cm
- Full front/Back hoops (2 per head) – 29 x 29cm
- Jacket Back hoops – 44 x 42cm*, 40 x 31.5cm*
- Flat and Tubular Embroidery
- Automatic Trimming - Trims the thread when color changes occur, and when the pantograph moves to another location on the design
- Smart Thread Break Sensors- Stops the machine when a thread break occurs, or even when you run out of bobbin thread.
- Built In Noise Reduction Technology
- Memory Retention After Shut Down
- Highland multihead embroidery machines have a top speed of 1000 stitches per minute.
- USB Port for transferring designs to and from the machine
- Five Year Warranty
- Telephone Support and Equipment Training Included
*Quantity depends on machine model
Video Demo of Highland Multihead Embroidery Machines
Watch the Highland 6-head embroidery machine in action, and learn more about Highland's exclusive features. The features shown in this video are included on all Highland full-sized multihead embroidery machines.
Benefits of Multihead Embroidery Machines
- Increased capacity
- Improved Productivity
- Lowers your cost per piece
- Improves your ability to compete
- Excellent for orders of 12 to 1000's of pieces
- More profitable
- Highland value provides a faster return on investment
Embroidery Machine Photo Gallery
|Model||Heads||Dimensions WxDxH (without table)||Weight (Approx.)||Electric|
|HM-1502||2||83 x 33 x 70 in.||880 lbs.||115V (standard wall plug)|
|HM-1504||4||123 x 33 x 70 in.||1,360 lbs.||115V (standard wall plug)|
|HM-1506||6||162 x 33 x 70 in.||2,550 lbs.||115V (standard wall plug)|
|HM-1508||8||202 x 33 x 70 in.||3,680 lbs.||115V (standard wall plug)|
Quick Change Cap and Hooping System
Embroidery Machine Sample Creations
Highland Embroidery Machine Warranty
Five year limited warranty coverage for your Highland embroidery machine.
Embroidery Machine Service and Support
Expert 800 Phone Support is included with every purchase of new equipment or software. The mission of our friendly and patient support staff is to get you back up and running as quickly as possible, saving you time and money, and most support calls are actually resolved over the phone. If your issue cannot be resolved by phone, factory trained technicians are available for on-site service. Visit our website for answers to frequently asked questions, or step-by-step instructions for many tasks.
Embroidery Machine Training
Training is included with each machine and software purchase from MESA Distributors, Inc. Single-head embroidery machine prices include training at a MESA training center or online video conference training. Full-size multi-head embroidery machine prices include onsite training at customer's location. Onsite training may also be purchased with single head machines. Visit our training page or ask your sales representative for more details.
What Our Customers Say
Reviews From Satisfied Customers
I can't say enough about the people at Mesa...they really strive to help you succeed with your/their machine. As Will put it yesterday that they as a company are only as successful as their customers. He was literally there from 12:15 ish til around 3: 45 ish...he did not leave til I was completely comfortable, happy, and understanding of the machine. I literally stood and loaded a hat onto the driver, then took it off , put it back on... for probably 30 minutes til I saw my errors all by myself without Will's help. I was frustrated before, but I'm so glad I hung in there. Thank you Will, Jerry, and my husband for not letting me give up. I know it's a machine and it's still going to break threads but now I know how to work with it.
MESA has thousands of satisfied customers ranging from part-time embroiderers who work from home to large companies with many machines. Read more testimonials about MESA's products and services.
Business Start-Up Packages (Optional)
We've assembled the most commonly needed items into money-saving Business Start-Up Packages to help you get started. Packages include Wings XP Embroidery Software, backing, water-soluble topping, needles, thread, bobbins, stock designs, and more. Click here to learn more.